Calculate your Dental Loan Payments
1. Enter the amount of your treatment plan, less the Grant, in the Purchase Price field.
For example, if your treatment plan is $10,000, then deduct the Grant amount, ($2,500) and enter $7,500 as the Purchase Price.
2. Enter the amount of the deposit you wish to make as a Down Payment. (Usually, the larger the deposit, the lower your interest rate)
3. Enter the number of years you wish to pay off the loan in the 'Term' field.
4. Enter the interest rate. The interest rate will vary depending on your credit file, however most times rates are lower than other consumer loan sources.
5. Enter the approximate Start Date of your dental treatment. (This is used to determine when your loan will be paid off)
6. Click 'Calculate' for a detailed summary of your loan repayment schedule.