Grant Applicant / Recipient Agreement
Last Update: March 1st, 2021.
Prior update: August 8th, 2020.
Changes effective March 1st, 2021:
To simplify the Grant giving process and to allocate proceeds toward more common dental procedures that are better suited to changes in the dental industry, as well as most applicant's needs:
(i) we reduced the number of tiers from 6 to just 2, with the minimum tier being 25% rather than 21.5%, and the maximum tier remaining at 30%.
(ii) The Grant will now only apply to the dentist's professional fees.
(iii) The Grant will also apply toward basic dentistry items such as root canals, orthodontics and extractions.
As an applicant, or potential recipient of a Dental Grant, You agree to the following terms:
1. You understand that any considerations which may be provided to You can only be applied toward the professional fees associated with a cosmetic dentistry treatment plan presented by a participating dentist of this Program.
2. Following Your examination, You must notify the Program Consultant if You wish to accept treatment. Failure to accept treatment may result in the forfeiture or indefinite delay of the Grant.
3. You understand that You are financially responsible for the portion of your Treatment plan that is not covered by the Grant.
4. You agree to demonstrate your financial ability to manage payments for the portion of the treatment plan not covered by the Grant.
6. You agree that we may provide your information to authorized dental practitioners, their respective staff, third-party agents, volunteers or subsidiaries, for the purpose of booking your assessment and to communicate with You regarding the status of Your grant application; and/or to perform functions such as customer service, patient education, financing prequalification and general assistance etc.
7. You agree to permit us and participating dental offices to contact you and communicate with you via telephone, email, text messaging (SMS) and regular mail.
8. You certify that You are at least 18 years of age.
Submitting an application for a Dental Grant confirms you have read, understand and agree to the terms of these guidelines and agree to comply with them.