top of page
  • Writer's pictureDental Grants Program

How To Apply for a Dental Grant

Updated: Nov 9, 2023


how to apply for a dental grant

Applying for a dental grant is easy!


Why do you need to submit an application form? Your Dental Grant application helps us determine your eligibility.


Eligibility for a Dental Grant will depend on the area you live in, the clinics available, and whether the clinics available offer the dental services you are interested in.


So, to apply for a dental grant, you need to fill in the application form found here.


Once you submit your application, our Intake Team will review and process your application within 1-2 business days.


Keep an eye out for your email inbox. In some cases, we may need additional information from you. If that is the case, we will email you a form you will need to complete so that our Intake Team can process your file.


Things to remember:

  • The Dental Grant covers 25%-30% of your dental treatment cost, and you will be responsible for the remaining 70%-75% of the cost.

  • The Dental Grant applies towards treatments over $500

  • Treatments of $500 to $24,999 are eligible for a 25% Dental Grant.

  • Treatments of $25,000 are eligible for a 30% Dental Grant.

  • While we try to process every application promptly, delays may occur due to clinics' availability.



76 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comentarios


bottom of page